Purchasing a Puppy
Our puppies are raised in home with our family and socialized as members of the family along with our dogs.
Mountain Valley St. Bernards registers all puppies with the American Kennel Club (AKC) registration organization.
- Puppies placed in a family companion home are sold as a family pet only, not to be shown/bred, are sold with an AKC limited registration. We require our puppies to be appropriately registered at the time of final payment.
- Potential show/breeding puppies are placed with AKC Full registration. These puppies are co-owned with Mountain Valley St. Bernards. Price upon request.
We provide a written genetic health guarantee as well as Hip/Elbow warranty which protects your initial investment of the puppy purchased from Mountain Valley St. Bernards.
Purchase price of the puppy includes the following:
- The puppy, current on vaccinations and wormings appropriate to age.
- AKC registration
- Copy of litter pedigree
- Microchip. We will be registering the chip to you and will also have our contact information included on the chip as well.
- Hip/Elbow Warranty
- Genetic Health Guarantee
- New Puppy Starter Kit(Food sample, Collar & Leash, toy, etc)
Purchase price does NOT include:
- Any transport/shipping charges to your location
- Airline approved kennel needed for containing the puppy
- Any costs associated with transport/shipping such as health certificate.
- These costs generally vary $300-$400.
We require a non refundable holding fee of $500 which is deducted from the purchase price of your puppy. This fee reserves your puppy pick until puppy is ready to leave our kennel. Final Balance is expected to be paid in full at the time of pick up or prior to the puppy being prepared for transport/shipping.
Once the arrangements for purchasing your puppy have been taken care of, arrangements for pick up or transport/shipping will be made. I will handle the scheduling of transport/shipping arrangements in order for smooth travel!
Halloween Litter Born October 2019